24 Biondi Crescent
BEERWAH & DISTRICT MEMORIAL GOLF CLUB INC.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
An invitation is extended to all Life and financial Full Members of the Beerwah & District Memorial Golf Club to attend the Annual General Meeting and declaration of Committee for 2019/2020 to be held in the Clubhouse at 9.00am on Sunday 1st December, 2019.
- To confirm the Minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting.
- The consideration and adoption of the Management Committee’s Report.
- The consideration and adoption of the Audited Balance Sheet and Statement of Accounts. ( * )
- The consideration and adoption of the Captain’s Report.
- Report by the President of Women’s Golf Beerwah.
- Report by the President of the Beerwah Seniors Committee.
- To appoint a Patron for the ensuing year.
- To appoint the Auditor for the ensuing year.
- To declare persons to the Management Committee for the ensuing year.
- Voting by members for any contested Office Bearer positions.
- To deal with any Notices of Motion.
- General Business by Notice.
Any full member may propose a Notice of Motion to be discussed and voted on at the AGM provided that notice is lodged at least twenty one (21) days prior to the AGM.
Please note that General Business must be “properly brought” before the meeting by written notice addressed to the Secretary Manager at least forty eight (48) hours prior to the AGM. This business will be discussed only and not voted upon.
All voting for contested Office Bearer positions will take place by secret ballot following Agenda items 1 to 10.
The Financial Statement is available from the office during normal business hours at least one week prior to the AGM. However, Financial Statements will be posted/emailed upon request.
(*) Should there be any questions relating to financial matters, they must be submitted in writing to the Honorary Treasurer at least forty eight (48) hours prior to the AGM.
Beerwah & District Memorial Golf Club Inc.